- Parents and students are being notified about the workshops one week prior to the opening of registration. In this way, all eligible GATE students will have an equal chance of signing up for their chosen workshops.
- The Winter GATE Workshop registration will open on December 20 at 4:00. Round 1 registration will close on December 30.
- Priority will be given to students that were on the waiting lists from the Fall workshops.
- Google Forms date stamps responses - first come, first served.
- Parents will be notified by email as to which workshop their student has been assigned to by January 3. (If we are unable to place the student in any of his/her choices, priority will be given in round 2 of registration)
- Round 2 of registration will open on January 4 at 4:00 and will close on January 10.
- GATE students can be assigned to a maximum of two GATE workshops for the Winter session.
Below are the links to register!
Round One Registration will open on Dec 20 @ 4:00
Round Two Registration will open on Jan 4 @ 4:00